Welcome to the Blog

Welcome to the (we)b-log!
Thanks for following along!
If you haven't already, visit the site: paddletheicw.com

HERE IS A PERMANENT LINK FOR PHOTOS




____________________________________________

I am here on the good side!

I made it to the Eastern shore of Virginia, no longer on the western side. It’s all down here from here; I am in a really good mood. I got stopped by a police boat in the beginning of the day. There were hover craft doing tests for beach landing exercises. The police told me that the guys flying the hover crafts couldn’t see me and told me that he needed to tow me. I didn’t want him to tow me because I had come so far. So I went out of my way a little bit out of the course I was intending to take because I wanted to make it on my own. I went 25 miles so here I am! Tons of dolphins and sting ray today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. looking forward to some new eastern shore pics.
al

Unknown said...

Bishop,
Great choice to not get towed, you're doing great man. Can't wait to see you in July. I'll take you to Larry's, on me.
Peace,
Mark