Welcome to the Blog

Welcome to the (we)b-log!
Thanks for following along!
If you haven't already, visit the site: paddletheicw.com

HERE IS A PERMANENT LINK FOR PHOTOS




____________________________________________

4.2.08 9:15am ET

Hello, I wanted to formally introduce myself as the "blogger" I will be using this forum to dictate everything Seth has to say about his journey so nothing from the trip will be "lost in translation"

From Seth:
"I have had a lot of requests to be added to the list to receive the g-maps link which is awesome! Unfortunately, it turns out the device can’t accommodate all the addresses. So to avoid playing favorites and leaving anyone out what I’m going to do is post the the most recent link of my location at the top of each blog entry."

Click here to see Seth's current location!
Latitude:26.0144
Longitude:-80.1218
Nearest Location: Polk St, Hollywood, FL, US
Distance: 0 km(s)
Time:04/01/2008 22:19:25 (GMT)

No comments: