Welcome to the Blog

Welcome to the (we)b-log!
Thanks for following along!
If you haven't already, visit the site: paddletheicw.com

HERE IS A PERMANENT LINK FOR PHOTOS




____________________________________________

A familiar face


After a fantastic day of paddling and a 2 1/2 hour scenic detour where I took one of my famous “shortcuts” which I don’t want to talk about (this time I promised I learned my lesson) I finally made it to my intended destination. For the first time since I have started, I got to see a friend, the first person I have known along the way. A friend from Colorado Whitney was able to come down and pick me up when I was done paddling today. I was able to sleep in a bed for the second night in a row. We had to strap my boat to her small Acura… check out the pictures, it was quite comical, we had to go really slow and there was a long line of people behind us.

I am ready to be done with this state; I have Georgia on my mind.
Check out my current location!

No comments: